COVERED BRIDGE RIVER PADDLE
No where else in the world, can you paddle under two historic covered bridges in an afternoon…. both bridges built in the 1800’s. Paddle back in time as you take in the sights and sounds of unadulterated nature. Enjoy life moving at a different pace. Discover the strength found in having time to paddle, to reflect, and to wonder.
Facts about this trip:
- 2-3 hour river run from T.R.O.at Carrollton to Philippi
- lunch is included
- Class II-III White Water
- This is a guided trip
- Reservations required
- cost: $65/person which includes boat, gear, guide, food
Early season trips are recommended. Water levels get lower as the summer progresses.
Call for your reservation at 304-613-5557
OVERNIGHT CAMPING KAYAK
Some of the features of this exciting trip:
- trip launches in Buckhannon and ends in Philippi, WV (itinerary can be adjusted to meet your personal needs)
- Paddle past many historic sites on the Buckhannon River
- Paddle under two covered bridges built in the 1800’s
- Camp on the banks of the Buckhannon River at the T.R.O.Outpost location
- 3-4 meals, again depending on your preferences
- $90/person covers cost of two day trip
AN ADVENTURE EXTRAORDINAIRE !!!
For more information call 304-613-5557.
There’s something for everyone at Tygart River Outfitters.
Chose an activity and jump in the fun !!